We had an amazing Fireside Chat with Amy Errett of Madison Reed recently! We are so grateful for the time and energy Amy shared with us.
We learned that one of the key success factors of Madison Reed is Amy’s devotion to uplifting people. Her mission has been to provide an empowering new option: gorgeous, high-quality, Smart 8-Free, Leaping Bunny Certified hair color with ingredients you can feel good about. And at the end of the day what Madison Reed truly symbolizes is empowerment and self esteem; it’s not just about the product.
Amy shared with us her trials and tribulations and we saw how being vulnerable and understanding who you are, will allow each of us to reach our full potential. Some key lessons learned:
- Shatter your own glass ceiling. Read the book “The Big Leap” by Gay Hendricks.
- Make sure if you partner with people, it is a strategic partnership. (She told us a great story about working with existing partners to help solve the company’s supply chain issues in their factories in Italy during the Pandemic)
- Truly learn what your customers need. Amy listened in to every customer service call for over a year and a half.
- Love your people. Amy is committed to the stylists and employees at Madison Reed.
- Be authentically you. Every night ask yourself “Am I good with me”?