So happy you found this page! Sometimes it’s hard to know how to get started in a new group. Here are some suggestions on how you can get the most out of being a part of this community? Drop us a note at hellowaffa@gmail with any additional questions or thoughts!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
- Easily stay up to date on all events, info and news, along with grants and programs that support the female start-up community.
- You can read back issues here.
Join the WAFFA community Slack channel here
- Benefit from the collective wisdom shared, connect with fellow entrepreneurs, learn about opportunities, ask for a “5 Minute Favor” from the WAFFA community.
Attend WAFFA events
- Our events are planned with the purpose of adding value to women in the start-up world – whether showcasing an interesting Alumnae and telling her story, or providing key skill development tools.
- Our Sunday Teas are a great way to connect with other entrepreneurs, get inspired and stay motivated
Follow our social media channels.
Take a look at the HelloWAFFA.org website
- There’s lots of resources that can be helpful to you in your journey – like our library of videos from past events that feature Alumnae founders and funders, as well as events that focused on specific skill development.
If you don’t already have it – request your PennKey.
- You will need it apply for Wharton’s Venture Initiation Programs and to access other Penn/Wharton programs and directories.
Apply to Wharton’s VIP-C Program
- This is a community designed to support entrepreneurs from very early concept stage to launch across all industries and business types
Volunteer with WAFFA
- Whether you have an hour a week or an hour a month – we are a group of women supporting women and we have a bias for action! That’s why we have grown to over 5.5k+ members in just 4 years. If you are excited about building the network for Wharton + Penn female founders and funders, please join us!